The First National Bank of Mifflintown makes banking more accessible with TeleBanc. Access information on your accounts from your home, office, mobile phone or while vacationing.
TeleBanc is easy to use and can be accessed anytime of the day or night - seven days a week. And there are no transaction or usage fees. All you need is a touchtone phone. To access specific account information, a First National Bank of Mifflintown customer must sign up for the service at any convenient office. TeleBanc is completely confidential. You choose your own password - Personal Identification Number (PIN) - to access your accounts.
Once you have signed up, simply call 436-2731 if it is in your local calling area or 1-877-FNB-MIFF (1-877-362-6433) for a toll free call.
More TeleBanc Information
The First National Bank of Mifflintown customers can sign up and have constant access to these services:
- Account balances for checking, savings, certificate of deposit, IRAs and loans.
- Recent checking or savings deposits, withdrawals or other transactions.
- Date and amount of a recent transaction.
- Receive a fax of your recent transactions.
- Hear amounts of pending electronic transactions scheduled to post on the current business day.
- Transfer funds between checking and savings accounts.
- Make a First National Bank of Mifflintown loan payment.
First National Bank of Mifflintown customers will be required to enter their PIN number to access information from any account. Their account numbers will also need to be keyed in, so they'll want to have them handy when banking by phone. The PIN may be changed at any time within the TeleBanc system, but a change is required every 90 days.
To sign up for TeleBanc, contact The First National Bank of Mifflintown location nearest you.